Are you passionate about design, quality and customer service? Do you take pride in being part of a team that aspires to be the best in the industry? If this sounds like you, then we’d like to invite you to apply for our current opportunities at DECO Homes. Generous benefits, ample growth opportunities and a supportive work environment are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here. We’re always adding new opportunities, so be sure to check back periodically to discover even more exciting new career paths with DECO Homes.
DECO Homes, the TACC Group of companies’ newest Home Builder, is looking for a Site Supervisor. The site supervisor should have experience in both a rough and finishing role. This is an opportunity for an experienced site supervisor to join the DECO team.
- Overseeing and managing of a residential construction project within the GTA, from drawing development, through to post-turnover customer care, while working closely with the construction manager
- Management of the project schedule and budget, quality control, PDI’s and deficiency resolutions
- Developing and implementing best practices and procedures with respect to the construction of projects
- To be well educated in all drawings and specifications for the project and review for design inconsistencies and conflicts
- Attend and lead on‐site project meetings with consultants, construction trades and site team etc.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a site supervisor on low rise residential construction projects
- Capability of managing large projects at one time (requires flexibility to work weekends as required)
- Read and understand architectural, engineering, construction and shop drawings and have a thorough understanding of the engineering and architectural design process
- Excellent project administration and management skills
- Strong computer literacy including use of email software, Microsoft Office products and Newstar software system (recommended)
- Detailed knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Program Guidelines, Ontario building codes and regulations
- Highly articulate and well-presented leader, who is comfortable dealing with all levels of industry professionals and stakeholders, such as municipal officials, consultants, trades, suppliers, peers, senior leadership etc.
- Driver’s license is a must
Compensation for this role will be competitive and commensurate with experience. If you meet the requirements, please email your resume and references to email@example.com. Only applicants that meet the job requirements will be considered.